Saturday, March 26, 2011

Selfie Saturdays


While I don't think these are "good" as photographs,
they are good for my own journey.
Hopefully, the photographic merits will improve as I get more comfortable in front of the camera.
I had great plans today for shooting myself with an "I am beautiful" sign. But it's raining and the light inside is not that good. So, that will postponed for another day.

Photos where my face is clearly visible are the hardest for me.
I have always been especially self-conscious of my face. Of course, since I have had kids, I have a whole new set of body issues.
My purpose is not to complain, but just to talk.

I know I am not the only woman out there who has been through this.
I am determined to stop second-guessing God.
He knew what he was doing when he made me.
He made me on purpose.
The same is true for you.

So, here are my long-arm selfies for today.






-Susan

2 comments:

  1. I love it, Susan! Beautiful! Your eyes are quite stunning. Good for you for taking the leap and talking through it. Glad you, Robin and I are on this journey together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIPPEE! I responded to your comment on my page before I saw this in my reader... great job. First of all, great focus! That's a hard thing to get down (and I haven't quite mastered it). Second, beautiful! You still have great eyes (I always loved you and sister's eyes) and great skin! You look wrinkle-free!

    Anyway, this is just great, Susan.

    ReplyDelete